Do you fancy a light cake that tastes like summer?
Then try this easy coconut-lemon-cake. It requires zero prep time and is deliciously juicy.
You can be creative and add flavors and extras to your liking.
For example, you could swap cocoa powder for lemon juice. You might want to add chocolate flakes, dried berries, or nuts.
Just experiment because anything that tastes good is allowed 😋
Easy Coconut-Lemon-Cake (Keto)
Delicious juicy coconut cake that leaves you dreaming about summer
- loaf pan
- mixing bowl
- food scale
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 50 g coconut butter
- 60 g coconut flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp liquid stevia (to taste, you might need more or less)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (to taste, you might need more or less)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Mix coconut milk, eggs, coconut butter, liquid stevia, salt, baking powder, and lemon juice.
- Add coconut flour.
- Let the dough rest for ca. 5 minutes.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake the cake for ca. 40 min.
- Apply the toothpick test. When the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
More Low Carb Recipes
If you liked this recipe, take a look at these easy low-carb recipes too: