If you like potatoes and seafood, you will love this dish. Root vegetables and seafood combine into a perfect meal of healthy carbs, fats, and protein.
Combining herbs de Provence with ground turmeric seems a bit odd at first, but trust me, this combination of flavors is one you don’t want to miss 😉.
Coconut oil is my go-to oil for cooking, but you can also use olive oil if you don’t like coconut. However, the taste will be different since olive oil has a more intense flavor than coconut oil.
My girlfriend and I created this recipe together, and she made a yogurt dip seasoned with honey, lemon juice, and dill to go with it. Pesto is an excellent addition to this meal as well.
Potato-Carrot Stir Fry With Prawns
- cutting knife
- cutting board
- 5 medium potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 g arctic prawns
- to taste salt
- to taste herbs de Provence
- to taste ground tumeric
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Wash the carrots and cut them into thin slices.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Wash the bell pepper and cut it into small cubes.
- Fry the potato and carrot slices in 2 tbsp coconut oil until cooked through.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and arctic prawns.
- Fry for a few more minutes, until everything is cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt, herbs de Provence and ground turmeric.
- Serve with yogurt dip or pesto.