Are you looking for a crispbread to help you shovel that guacamole or oven-baked brie into your mouth?
Look no further.
I found this crispbread recipe on the German blog “Ketogen Leben.” I tried other seed crispbreads before, but this one became a staple in my diet.
This crispbread is easy to make, tastes great, and you can add various spices and add-ons to create a different kind of crispbread every time.
Easy Keto Seed Crispbread
- mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- food scale
- 50 g sunflower seeds whole
- 50 g pumpkin seeds whole
- 30 g flaxseed whole
- 50 g sesame seeds whole
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 200 ml water
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Mix together seeds, psyllium husk, salt and herbs.
- Add water and combine well.
- Let the mixture it sit for ca. 10 min. so that the dough has a gel-like consistency.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 45 - 60 minutes, check occassionally.When the crackers are crispy and golden brown they are done.
- Once the cracker has cooled down, break into pieces and serve or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
Can I Substitute Ingredients?
Absolutely. Feel free to mix and match the seeds according to your liking. Just make sure that the total amount of seeds (in grams) adds up to 180g-200g.
You can also play around with adding various spices, add dried onions and cheese.
How Long Can I Store Keto Seed Crispbread?
You can store this crispbread in an airtight container for up to two weeks, possibly longer.
More Low Carb Recipes
If you liked this recipe, take a look at these easy low-carb recipes too: